We are happy to announce that Ultrarunning World Issue 40 Is Out Now.
This months Guest Editor is team member Sarah Thi who runs with Hinckley RC and who has a few ultras on her resume.
Front cover photo is Jenny Tough who features in a new documentary by Summit Media Fever. Checkout the Jenny Tough – SOLO Trailer on Youtube
This issue features:
- Kate Maltby The Running Addict Part 1
- Dimitra Kefokeri International Ultramarathon Festival
- David Jackson Story of not being an ultra runner
- Dawn Nunes Ultra Trail Cape Town 100
- Emma Morton Ultra X Wales 2022
- Laura Watts Leeds & Liverpool Canal Race race report
- Mandy Foyster Viking Way
- Robert Dale Bring Out Your Dead 2022
- Enar Warfvinger Personliga Rekordens Tävling (PRT) 2022
- San Buckley Autumn 100
- Tom Sopp Cheviot Goat 2022
- Sarah Scarth Book Review William Sichel – A Head For Running
- Antonio Codina Book Review David Byrne – Running through the night: The Stretch to Racing 100 mile
- Matt Green The Spine Perspective
- Ellie Green Going Solo
Some people are still unable to access the Ultrarunning World site so we have a downloads page with some recent issues on here if needed. Unfortunately the shop is on the other website so if anyone wants to order a print version please email us through the contact form.