We are delighted to announce that Ultrarunning World Magazine issue 37 is out now.
This new edition of the free online magazine features original articles from writers and ultrarunners that inspire and inform from Australia, Austria, Ireland, the US and the UK.
Issue 37 features:
- Extending Your Ultra Distance, Mindfully: Why it Might be Time to Rethink the Headphones By John Burns
- Interview: Damian Hall By Gareth Chadwick
- Waterous Trail on Foot/ 50 Miler 2021 By Casey Edlington
- W T F By Sam McReady
- Donodea 50k By Andrew Mehan
- Donadea 50km – Irish National 50k Championship By Sarah Meegan
- Art O’Neil Ultra By Pietro Andrianopoli
- Endurancelife Northumberland Ultra 2022 By Chris Evans
- Come On; Let’s Do This! By Francesca Goodwin
- Track Wars: Destiny By Amy Lomax & Sarah Marshall
- Track Wars: Destiny or Density? By Matt Parker
- Track Wars: Infinity By Rob Cowlin
- Last Annual Vol- State Run: 500K/ The Journey to the Rock By Jaide Downs
- Lorna Runs Three Peak JOGLE By Lorna Cullen
- Ultra-distance running is a long conversation with God By Shamita Achenbach-König
Plus our News, Recent Races, Podcast Corner and Book Review sections.
Subscribe for free to get the link to issue 37.